Working toward enabling humans to live and work in space.
We are looking for a well-organized, resourceful educator with a proven track record to join our
excellent team. Candidates must have a Master’s / PhD degree in Food Technology or related fields.
Individuals who have submitted their doctoral thesis can also apply. We are looking for a
well-organized, resourceful professor
- Master’s degree / Ph.D in Food Technology with minimum 5 years of experience in
Research and Academia.
- Doctoral Fellows are preferable.
- Candidates who are having experience in Space Food are highly preferable.
- Published articles and proven experience as an academic.
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- And should able to join immediately.
- The major responsibility is to take online lectures to the students.
- Participating in Management/ departmental or other meetings.
- Providing training and mentoring to students / newly joined employees and Interns.
- Reviewing methods and teaching materials and making recommendations for
- Contributing to the creation of an environment that promotes growth, equality, and
freedom of speech.
- Designing courses if asked to do so by the board/management.
- To conduct research on the course topics.