Maersk, is a Danish business conglomerate founded in 1904, with activities in the transport and logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996. The company is based in Copenhagen, Denmark with subsidiaries and offices across 130 countries and around 88,000 employees.
Maersk Digital team is committed to extracting patterns and insights from data by the application of domain expertise, tools and technology, and is specialized in statistical modeling, machine learning and digital solutions development. The team is at the forefront of developing industry leading digital solutions & applications for the organization.
This position offers the unique opportunity to develop and apply your cutting-edge knowledge of application development related methods and tools to create results and insights that will accelerate the transformation of our business model, and to work with business specialists across Maersk Group.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a fast paced, growing and dynamic team that solves some of the toughest problems in the industry and builds the future of trade & logistics.
At A.P. Moller – Maersk we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress.
To working as a member of an Agile development team working within a cross functional teams to develop existing and new testing libraries and frameworks covering functional and/or performance test automation.
- Develop manual & automated tests, framework and solutions across the test lifecycle
- Design automation scripts for E2E UI & Webservice testing.
- Working within an Agile environment with TDD and/or BDD to challenge and improve testing coverage as well as dependencies and outcomes.
- Work with the wider Maersk Testing Community to share experiences and ensure a coordinated and mutually supportive approach to automation across Maersk IT.
- Participating in decision-making regarding the integration of software packages and programmes to support Test Automation.
- Support continuous improvement of the automation capability with the teams by proposing enhancements based on testing need and/or industry advances.
We are looking for
- Minimum 5 – 8 years Test Automation experience from an Agile background using BDD and/or TDD methods.
- Experience of translating a business need into a robust and integrated test solution.
- Experience with designing test scenarios/cases for UI, E2E & services.
- Development automation frameworks and scripts across multiple testing levels and technologies, ideally against Microservices architecture.
- Experience working alongside 3rd party partners and suppliers in an onshore/offshore model.
- Experience of working with test wider internal and external test communities to develop shared and common test automation approaches.
- Experience with UI & Webservice integration test.
- Experience working in the transportation industry or related field with solid understanding of the platforms and processes involved (Preferred)
- HTTP, RESTful API’s, Clients
- Cucumber-JVM, Gherkin, Selenium
- SOAPUI, SQL/Oracle
- Quality Centre, Jira
- Strong communication, coordination and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently to meet predefined project deadlines
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and drive them to completion
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong planning skills
- Fluent verbal and written English