Maersk is unique Maersk is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in global trade, creating opportunities that help countries, companies and people succeed. Our vision is simple: Maersk is the global integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying our customers’ global supply chains. We do this through the global scale of Maersk, the world’s largest shipping line; our Logistics and Services expertise that help customers manage their global supply chains; and through our port operator, APM Terminals, one of the largest container terminal operators in the world with the most strategic locations to serve global supply chains. Join us and play an important role on our team lifting global trade every day!
- Work with the Head of CCOE and CCOE Leads to hire and onboard staff to support our future goals.
- Partner with the local and remote service owners to ensure the engineering service delivery from within India is meeting the cloud engineering guidelines and is compliant with security policies and EA guidelines.
- Work with the CCOE management team to plan future capabilities and help drive execution.
- Line management of Cloud Engineering – Asia including rotating, shift management, performance management, reward and recognition, succession planning.
- Act as a local advocate of the CCOE with the Pune leadership team and local team members to ensure awareness and enthusiasm for the upcoming plans.
- Help drive awareness and adoption of CCOE capabilities across Maersk.
- Review and evolve cloud engineering practices processes to ensure that they are fit for purpose, deliver customer satisfaction and are modern and efficient.
- Have produced customer engagement reports showing compliance/adherence to security standards by service type and work with service owners to uplift or improve on any areas where the team could be falling short.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, supply and advise on relevant policies, processes and records to support the audit, work with and supply updates on to service owners and leadership on the progression and closure of audit findings.
- Work with other functions to articulate engineering needs and collaborate on prioritizing stakeholder needs.
We are looking for
- 8 years demonstrable expertise in Cloud and Infrastructure
- 5 years demonstrable expertise in leading others
- 2+ years working with DevOps team using agile frameworks and CI CD technologies.
- 5+ years demonstrable IT Infrastructure knowledge across a wide range of technologies.
- 3+ years hands-on experience working with application lifecycle management (ALM)