Maersk is unique Maersk is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in global trade, creating opportunities that help countries, companies and people succeed. Our vision is simple: Maersk is the global integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying our customers’ global supply chains. We do this through the global scale of Maersk, the world’s largest shipping line; our Logistics and Services expertise that help customers manage their global supply chains; and through our port operator, APM Terminals, one of the largest container terminal operators in the world with the most strategic locations to serve global supply chains. Join us and play an important role on our team lifting global trade every day!
- Onboarding of applications and services into the CCC monitoring Tools and support thereof. Riverbed SteelCentral and / or Splunk is a must have.
- Identifying potential risks and determining the gaps within the organization utilizing existing monitoring tools.
- Reviewing technical documentation from the build team, such as user guides, manuals, and system specifications, prior to transition into operations, and ensuring their subject area is accurately represented and fit for purpose as a basis to on-board monitoring solutions on these environments.
- Contribute to continual service improvement by challenging, reviewing, updating and where inexistent, creating processes and procedures in order to drive operational excellence.
- Collaborate with and suggest enhancements to teams and stakeholders to ensure monitoring strategy is applied.
- Continual improvements to monitoring solutions to improve their preventative and predictive capabilities in order to reduce business impact of incidents.
We are looking for
- In-depth experience Riverbed SteelCentral monitoring support and onboarding (must have)
- Experience of supporting Splunk (good to have)
- Experience with one or more of the following tools: SCOM, Oracle Enterprise Manager, SolarWinds, Azure. (nice to have).
- Understanding of TCP/IP, /UDP and general understanding of Networking (WAN/LAN/Firewall).
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies; e.g. Active Directory, Windows Server, Hyper V, Exchange, O365, SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics, IIS, and web hosting.
- Familiarity with key events on common IT platforms.