Going all the way, together, for our customers and society
Maersk is looking for Lead Logistics Team Leader in our team in Mexico or Guatemala.
We are looking for team players, customer oriented and well-organized individuals with strong Logistics experience and solid knowledge of 4PL and Supply Chain Management operations, from both origin and destination. This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen.
At Maersk we go the extra mile to service our customers in the best possible way. We work hard to build and strengthen relationships with customers, making sure we understand their business drivers so we can continuously improve co-operation, processes and outcomes. We provide end-to-end transportation to almost anywhere in the world. And, with 30,000 employees in 114 countries, we combine our global network with local expertise to increase the reliability of your deliveries, whether they travel by sea or over land so if you have what it takes to be successful come and work with us!
- Coaching and lead team members
- Drive transformations and change management projects
- Ensuring team adheres to the standard process and customer specific IOP’s and monitors respective KPI’s.
- Onboarding of new team members
- Owns the skill matrix of her/his team
- Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires
- Help resolve all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
- Own customer experience. Lead the team to achieve best-in-class Customer Service
- Set clear objectives and guide team to achieve targets and performance standards
- Attract, develop and retain talent
- Be an active element on ensuring we have a profitable business and cost control
- NP2 ownership
We are looking for
- Customer Centricity
- Perseverant & Action Oriented
- Collaboration and Influencing
- Problem solving
- Communication effectiveness
- Operational Financial Savvy (Selling rate. Buying rate, Gross Profit calculation, dispute handling and resolution).
- Lean/OPEX knowledge
- End-2-End process knowledge
- Excel Intermediate (know how to build dynamic tables and simple Macros), Power BI is a plus.
- Power Point – Is able to build professional KPI presentations.
- Interpersonal Savvy
- English written and spoken – Is able to hold a business conversation.
- Negotiation skills
- Closing Month and financial reports
- Training skills
- Coaching skills