Going all the way, together, for our customers and society
Maersk Mexico is looking for Supply Chain Customer Service Agents to be based in CDMX and Toluca (In-House)
We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade. Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
We’re proud of our people who define our company’s industry leadership, global team culture and customer-centric focus every day.
When you join our team you join a truly diverse, global organization in a fast-moving, values-based, work environment where you can grow on the job, create and shape our digital solutions, tap into industry-leading talent development initiatives, enjoy working with your colleagues and broaden your world view through our international job postings. We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full-time employees.
Every company, every country wants access to a competitive shipping, logistics and port system – and our people have created one company that offers one, easy-to-use solution to all their shipping needs.
Maersk is unique
Maersk is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in global trade, creating opportunities that help countries, companies and people succeed. Our vision is simple: Maersk is the global integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying our customers’ global supply chains. We do this through the global scale of Maersk, the world’s largest shipping line; our Logistics and Services expertise that help customers manage their global supply chains; and through our port operator, APM Terminals, one of the largest container terminal operators in the world with the most strategic locations to serve global supply chains.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Join us and play an important role on our team lifting global trade every day!
- Owns and manages the customer experience for key customers.
- Proactively monitors and manages the end to end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures.
- Ensures services are delivered to the customers as promised and/or that the customers are kept informed of relevant deviations.
- Builds strong relationships with the customers.
- Understands the customers’ business drivers and leverages them to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the company and the customers.
We are looking for
- 2-4 years of experience in customer service within logistics, international transportation and freight forwarding supporting crossborder projects among several countries and regions, supporting inland and customs clearance processes.
- Control tower experience is a plus.
- University degree completed or in progress
- Advanced English
- MS Office at user level
- Stakeholder management
- Customer oriented
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Time management
- Team player
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure