Going all the way, together, for our customers and society
Product Developer in Local Product Unit is responsible for optimising existing product offerings & develop new ones within the scope of Custom Brokerage, Trucking, Cross-border & Rail, with ambition to achieve goals and growth plans set by organization.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams
- Drives the gathering & analysis of market and competitor research, to determine potential product ideas which can be explored to solve a market gap or problem.
- Discover and develop new products offerings and lead their launch strategies along with Sales and Operation teams.
- Manage & renovate existing product offerings to extract full growth potential during different stages of product life cycle.
Support to Sales and Operation units
- Joint sales call with sales representatives to elevate conversion of high value opportunities (30% of Job-time)
- Conduct periodic product training and coaching sessions to relevant stakeholders and departments.
- Equip operation team with right product competence to manage different kind of situations & operational challenges.
Relationship with External Departments
- Develop strong relationship with key customs, transport and other relevant authorities relevant to assigned product scope.
- New Product Development (inside the scope of Custom Brokerage, Trucking, Cross-border, Rail)
- Organic & inorganic growth on existing product offerings
- Product Pricing Strategy
- Product Trainings to Sales/Commercial Teams
We are looking for
- High Language proficiency (English) to communicate clearly, consistently and frequently to all levels of stakeholders, forums & engagements.
- Minimum 3-5 years of product or business development experience in Custom brokerage and trucking business within Myanmar territory
- Strong analytical, scenario mapping and decision-making skills.
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills.