In the future logistics should be “boring”
Maersk being the global leader in the industry, you’ll have the opportunity to work for a large global organization and get exposure to excellent processes and systems. You will join an organization that offers a challenging and rewarding career where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded.
On leadership and mentoring, Maersk has a nurturing management culture. Throughout their career, your leaders will support your ideas and provide necessary advice and training. You’ll be given the opportunity to prove yourself, as well as challenging work that develops your abilities.
On career development, there are wide range of roles in Maersk and Maersk has a very good career mobility program that establishes a culture of priority consideration to internal candidates and to encourage employees to take responsibility for managing their careers whether to move laterally or vertically.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- Communicate confidently using Professionalism, Empathy and Efficiency (PEE) as to ensure that the team renders an effective service to internal and external clients through efficient support and positive relations.
- This position is directly responsible for ensuring all support tasks are dealt with agreed SLA’s.
- Carry out all activities in a manner which will contribute to the achievements of individual and team key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Maximize individual productivity in order to meet productivity objectives
- Proactively address critical issues to the team leader or Subject Matter Expert and offer solutions to optimize the team process if possible.
- Active in accomplishing the tasks of other colleagues when they are absent
- Active to coach new staff or inexperienced colleagues
- Assist in maintaining the Quick Reference Guide and training materials
- Perform Application Health Checks in the Integration platform
We are looking for
- Degree in IT / Engineering or computer related field
- Graduate of any reputable universities or colleges
- Knowledge in Middleware / Integration Technology
- Basic experience with writing HTML documents
- Familiarity with SQL *plus
- Knowledge of XML, XML Schema, XSL Transformations and XPath
- Knowledge of Web service standards (including SOAP and WSDL)
- Basic Linux/Unix Commands
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- EDI Concept
- Microsoft Excel – advanced level
- Microsoft Office
- Oracle SOA / B2B Enterprise Manager
- Reporting skills
- All business scenarios relevant
- Training Skills
- Presentation Skills