Going all the way, together, for our customers and society
A dynamic career opportunity right in the heart of major transformation of a TIME-100, world-class organisation which constantly challenges you and helps you to grow.
Maersk is a global logistics industry leader, and working in the forefront with our large customer base gives a unique chance to make a significant difference on world trade & economy together with talented colleagues. We value diversity and values of our staff, and offer competitive compensation.
- As a primary point of contact for customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction by high-quality & timely service in cooperation with customers, colleagues, and overseas counterparts
- Quotation, execution of daily operations, ensuring to meet KPIs, and handling customer reports
- Arrangement of truck, packing, customs clearance, air space booking, transport document issuance, communication, billing, etc. for air exports, imports, and crosstrades.
- Simple negotiation, vendor management, GP maximisation, SOP creation & adherence, troubleshooting, other ad-hoc assignments
We are looking for
- Obsessive customer-centricity
- Ability to work with good self-organisation, accuracy, and priority even under pressure
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with external & internal stakeholders
- Prior experience in airfreight operations is a big plus
- Native-level Korean, and business-level English communication skills (written & oral)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Teams, and Excel
- General numeric skills
- Work overtime/in shift whenever there is a business need
- Proactive/independent initiative & job ownership/commitment
- “Can-do” attitude & willingness to learn and try new things
- Mindset to always challenge status quo for improvements