SPiN is a space company specialized in spinning technology from other industries into the space sector.. Its core solution is a plug and play adapter to integrate satellites like lego and reduce cost and time of satellite manufacturing. SPiN’s solution is a Multipurpose Adapter Generic Interface Connector (MA61C), a universal adapter that connects any sub-system to any spacecraft platform. The MA61C adapter eases the MAIT process and provides a friendly interface directly to the sub-system during assembly and integration of the satellite.
The project manager will be responsible for internal development projects set by SPiN and customer projects. Such as international long term projects in the space domain, in the commercial and governmental domain. Projects include developing complex space systems, assembly of modular satellites
and new concepts in the space domain. The tasks include planning, designing the work breakdown structures and the work packages, selecting and managing stakeholders , setting up milestones and deliverables. The project manager will document internal processes for both the stakeholders and SPiN
Duties and responsibilities
● Project planning (including gantt and workforce allocation) and management (including technical)
● Setting up work breakdown structures and work packages
● Procurement of components and services for the project
● Logistic and administration of inventory
● Risk assessment and planning
● Reporting and documentation
● Stakeholder management including contractors, suppliers and customers.
● Participation in solving interdisciplinary challenges
● MSc in Aerospace engineering or Electrical & Electronics engineering with management experience or MBA with experience in the space industry
● At least 5 years experience of Space System engineering
● At least 3 years of management experience
● Experience in proposal building
● Experience using management tools (Gantt, flowcharts and databases)
● Fluent in English, knowledge of another language is an advantage.
● Relocation to Belval, Luxembourg
● Start date: Q4 2022
● Competitive salary, relocation allowance
● Must have a European work permit or EU citizenship