At ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions, we are looking for a Project Systems Engineer for an important multinational company in the aerospace sector.
– Review of engineering and technical documentation to ensure compliance of industrial
team to system needs and requirements.
– Use (and development when needed) of project simulation and verification environments: Matlab/Simulink GNC simulator & Software/Hardware Test Benches.
– Preparation of system analysis, requiring the development of the necessary programming and simulation tools.
– Maintenance of system budgets and alignment with system requirements.
– Preparation of technical documentation to support system design and analyses.
– Preparation of Customer Furnished Items for support of industrial team activities.
– Reporting of activities to internal management and customer (ESA).
– 3-5 years of proven work experience in the aerospace sector.
– Some background experience in AOCS subsystem.
– Experience in ESA working framework.
– Experience in some of the following tools: Matlab/Simulink, CAD tools, DOORS.
– Strong teamworking capabilities.
– Autonomy and independence in result accomplishment and decision-making