Es’hailSat was established in 2010 with the goal of managing and developing Qatar’s presence in space.
Reports to: Executive Director, Marketing & Business Development
Responsible for the identification and implementation of business objectives related to increasing the commercialization of Es’hailSat’s products and services as per Es’hailSat’s business plan in the targeted areas. Research, analyse, recommend new product line business opportunities and implement agreed upon product development initiatives designed to stimulate growth and increase Es’hailSat’s financial targets and Organizational KPIs. The role is also responsible for driving customer centricity by ensuring the deployment of appropriate communication / promotion channels for customers resulting in incremental sales or service renewals from existing clients/ customers
- Formulating, developing, implementing and monitoring comprehensive marketing programs, marketing strategies, and marketing campaigns for the business.
- Generate promotional plans and identify new target market segments.
- Evaluate and optimize marketing and pricing strategies.
- Stay up to date with the industry developments and changes, and work towards understanding the requirements and specifications to ensure customer expectations are being met.
- Conduct market research and organize data management and tracking systems to improve the organization’s marketing efforts.
- Define market strategy and identify opportunities for new business.
- Propose and manage market research programs to generate customer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Prepare compelling content for promotional materials including brochures, flyers, sales kit, advertising materials, and other marketing and advertising materials.
- Initiate and implement outreach marketing efforts to potential customers.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging appropriate internal processes.
- Track and analyze effectiveness and impact of marketing campaigns and generate reports on findings with suggestions for improvement.
- Prepare and deliver content and social media plans for products and services.
- Understand and be up to date with industry best practices to deploy products and services to meet customer expectations and preferences.
- Conduct surveys, assessments and reviews to capture the changing customer needs and preferences.
- Ensure all the promotion and information pertaining to services offered by the organization is communicated in the best possible way.
- Build relationships with potential partners by pursuing potential business expansion initiatives while building and developing in-house expertise.
- Establish strong network of strategic alliances in the assigned areas and identify potential strategic channel partners.
Public Relations and Networking
- Maintain an extensive network of internal and external government and private sector contacts and key vendors and customers for highly sophisticated and strategic opportunities
- Submit accurate input to Management reports to provide timely feedback by monitoring the progress of commercial and regional product development initiatives and strategy.
- Manage relevant company performance indicators and identify deviations from set plans.
Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Ensure proper implementation of policies, processes, procedures and controls covering all areas of the marketing activities so that all relevant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering high quality and cost-effective service.
- Provide inputs and suggestions for the continuous improvement of commercial practice and marketing initiatives considering ‘best practices’, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
- University degree in engineering, marketing, or business administration fields.
- Attendance on relevant functionally related training programs covering such areas as Marketing and product management.
- 8 to 10 years of experience of marketing and product management in Satellite, Broadcasting or Telecom company, with at least 2 year’ experience as Marketing Manager.
- Excellent exposure to the satellite industry and major players in the telecom and broadcast market.
- Good understanding of current competitive offerings in the relevant products and services lines.
- Excellent networking and communications skills and ability to maintain wide range of government and private contacts
- Planning and implementation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English. Arabic speaking is a plus.
- Experience in satellite communications systems
- Data management and tracking skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills