Masten Space Systems is enabling sustainable access and utilization of the Moon, Mars, and beyond.
We’ve been building and flying reusable rockets for nearly two decades with the most successful rocket-powered landings in the industry. We work directly with NASA, defense, and commercial customers to develop the tech it takes to break down the barriers to space. We’re now on a mission to land on the Lunar South Pole – the first of many Masten missions to unlock the value in space for humans on Earth.
Join our team of space pioneers, rocket scientists, and business heavyweights to add “landed on the Moon” to your resume. Together, we’ll make wild napkin ideas possible by taking them from the lab to the test site, and all the way to the lunar surface and beyond.
- Configure and domain join, hybrid domain join, or Azure AD join Windows and Linux devices.
- Install all required software on devices and enroll devices for RMM, endpoint protection, and EDR.
- Support and troubleshoot any issues with software and firmware and identify hardware issues on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS devices and provide support for iOS and Android issues related to Masten Microsoft applications on these mobile devices as well.
- Offboards devices, backs up and archives all user data, and securely wipe devices before putting them back in service.
- Is able to apply knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and judgment to resolve more difficult issues.
- Follow documented workflow and established standards in a secure environment.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Escalate to the appropriate technical resources for more complex incidents.
- Participate as an integral part of the current team, exhibiting ownership, follow-through, initiative, awareness, and effective communication with employees, peers, and management.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience with domain joining (offline/online) Windows computers in a Windows domain, hybrid domain, and/or Azure AD domain environment
- Knowledge of information systems and IT operations, such as Windows and Linux operating systems components, navigation tools, common hardware, and software related concepts
- Technical troubleshooting, diagnostics, and incident management skills
- Listening, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate technical information into understandable terms for a variety of audiences
- Ability to stay current with common computer operations concepts and tools for solving technical issues
- Can lift up to 50 pounds
- Must live within 30 mins of the job site
- Provide technical support and computer configuration for our growing 100 person staff
- Associate degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study
- Extensive Linux experience
- Web design experience
- Printer troubleshooting repair experience
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.