Honeybee Robotics creates advanced robotic systems for the world’s most demanding environments and applications
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
- Work with project leadership to perform basic Integrated Master Scheduling (IMS) activities including Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Work Breakdown
- Structure (WBS) creation to accurately represent program logic and activity sequences
- Maintain detailed network schedules in MS Project Server including the extraction and analysis of various schedule related data (i.e. receivable/deliverable data, baseline vs. actual activity count, etc.), analysis of earn value performance data, preparation of slack tables, critical path analyses, etc., required for monthly/quarterly reporting. Communicate findings with project leadership and customers
- Maintain a Baseline IMS through change control process. Perform change analysis to determine the schedule impact to the program. Ensure proper documentation and traceability is in place.
- Correct schedule when necessary. Identify and communicate anomalies in the schedule data. Analyze and validate the horizontal logic and critical path traceability between subsystem schedule plans. Recommend and implement mitigated schedule plans.
- Develop, analyze, and update complex project task plan documents (i.e. statement of work, basis of estimates, and cost estimates) using project history, actuals, and supporting documentation.
- Mentoring and coaching others internal and external to the business organization.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- BS degree with 5+ years professional hands-on experience in project scheduling
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Project and Empower, Cobra, or equivalent EVM Software
- Experience with cost-schedule baseline change control processes.
- Knowledge of NASA practices and standards across a range of applications related to schedule planning.
- Previous experience in a project team environment with project reporting, integrated cost/schedule planning, earned value management (EVM), and various performance measurement techniques.
- Familiarity with development and fabrication of spacecraft subsystems.
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.