SR Technics is a world leading MRO service provider for the civil aviation sector.
The Material Coordinator is responsible for providing material support to maintenance operations, including but not limited to: warehousing, logistics coordination, shipping, receiving, incoming inspections, material planning in support of aircraft and back shop maintenance activities purchasing and freight.
- Promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization
- Ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
- Maintain, effective and regulatory compliant warehousing
- Conduct cyclic stock taking to maintain inventory accuracy
- Receipt/inspection of aircraft material in accordance with Swiss aviation regulations and receipt/inspection of non-aircraft material and goods
- Pack/Ship of materials
- Manage of dangerous goods storage and shipping
- Support aircraft production planners and engineers with event related material planning and disposition
- Ensure process compliant return of unused parts into the supply chain
- Maintain physical inventory storage locations
- Coordinate transportation of goods from the island
- Coordinate with material buyers for procurement of material not in stock in MLA
- Report presence and working time according to policies
- Manage his personal training records
- Commission of routine check material prior of A/C induction
- Coordinate repair material from stock or from other warehouses in SR Technics
- Maintain accurate stock and executes corresponding transactions in SAP and AMOS/Customer ERP as per detailed process outline
- Compile component change lists as per customer’s requirements, processes and procedure
- Attend meetings and conference calls as required
- Certificate level showing competence in either warehousing, logistics, purchasing, material planning or supply chain
- Current dangerous goods certification
- 3 years of working experience in a similar role in the aviation industry
- Hold current driving license and either hold or have capability to obtain a forklift license
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Be IT Literate
- Proficient in MS Office
- Positive attitude and solutions orientated
- High degree of customer focus, both internal and external
- Proven ability to work under pressure
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics is one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.