Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) is the flag carrier airline of Singapore with its hub at Singapore Changi Airport.
Selected candidate will work in Material Management Department and be responsible for the inventory control of all technical spares and materials for engineering and maintenance support of SIA aircraft components and parts.
Key work scope includes:
- Customer Focal for SIA Engineering Company Line and Base Maintenance for spares issues
- Track Base and Line Maintenance Shortage Sheets to ensure timely fulfillment/availability of spares requirements
- Attend daily operations meeting to review spares requirements
- Coordinate spares requirements and liaise for the availability, be it purchase, repair or sourcing
- Continually strive to streamline processes and procedures to improve efficiency and productivity
- Performing any other duties as assigned by Manager Material Management
- Possess at least a Degree in Engineering
- Have experience in material or inventory management preferably in aviation industry
- Dynamic and outgoing individual
- Be able to work independently and also a good team member. Since the job requires interaction with various user departments, good interpersonal skills will be necessary
- Be able to analyze, diagnose a problem and provide an effective solution