The ideal candidate must have previous Experience in designing small scale, complex electro-mechanical devices.
- Experienced in the design and development of precision electro-mechanical assemblies and equipment including the design of piece parts and the integration of these.
- Experience and ability to apply FEA techniques.
- Experience and ability to take into account thermal aspects during the design process.
- Good understanding of tool design.
- Experience of precision gearing and belt drive design and development desirable.
- Broad experience in material properties and selection of appropriate material for specific applications.
- Experience of value engineering existing designs.
- Ability to project manage specific work packages.
- Experiences in the use of documentation control and PDM / PLM solutions.
- Experience in robotics desirable.
- Effective documentation practices and experience writing reports and protocols.
- High level of technical aptitude and understanding.
Internal: Within PAL Robotics
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
Work Experience : 3+ years
Skills : Team Player , Detail & Result Oriented.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Mechanical Design Engineer (Mechatronics/Robotics)” to email@example.com