NITREXO is seeking mechanical engineers who are interested in the design and implementation of high-quality aerospace solutions.
Nitrexo is a leading European company in the aerospace industry. The ideal candidates are highly dedicated and motivated individuals who can join our ranks and help extend our mechanical program expertise to a wide range of clients.
Together with our mechanical architects, the selected candidates can help design, build, and manufacture various product solutions for different clients.
- Design detailed spacecraft structures and mechanisms for analysis and manufacture
- Build mechanical components based on the technical requirements provided
- Provide technical support and review to both internal (procurement, manufacture, etc.) and external customers
- Maintain a balance among other disciplines and technical solutions
- Create detailed documentation on Design, Manufacturing, Assembly, and Integration of product solutions and manage the configuration of all designs
- Show technical know-how and problem-solving expertise through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prepare technical proposals, including possible solutions to any issue and/or requirements in the design requested by the client and the business development team
- Coordinate with other business units to meet project objectives and complete programmed milestones within the given timeframe
- Work on several projects simultaneously whenever the situation calls for it
- Must have either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering—or any related course—with strong academic background
- Must be able to think outside the box and innovate in developing technical solutions
- Have at least 4 years of apprenticeship or hands-on experience in regulated fields (e.g., Aerospace, Nuclear, or Medical)
- Must have an excellent understanding of mechanical and thermal properties of engineering materials
- Should have significant hands-on experience in the practical implementation of Engineering drawing standards and manufacturing techniques
- Must be highly skilled in various CAD software packages for mechanical design, preferably SolidWorks, and be familiar with ECSS
- Must be driven to meet objectives and be able to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to meet milestones while following strict deadlines
- Must be willing to improve knowledge through problem solving and the practical implementation of novel ideas
- Must be able to work either alone or with a team
Equal Opportunity Employer
Aside from being a certified leader in the field, Nitrexo is an equal opportunity employer. This means that all applicants will be considered and will not be discriminated based on nationality, race, sexual orientation, or gender.
Nitrexo embraces diversity, as this allows for the development of different perspectives, which lead to improved solutions and increased customer satisfaction.