BlueEast is a technology development company based in Lahore.
We are looking for a full-stack MERN engineer who is passionate about learning, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, and solving challenging problems.
- Collaboration with project/product management teams.
- Leveraging of all skills in software designing, development, testing, and maintaining scalable and efficient coding.
- Following best practices in software development and deployment.
- Collaboration in an agile/hybrid development environment.
- Creation & execution of unit tests for TDD using automated testing frameworks.
- Estimating the development efforts required and chasing weekly/monthly targets.
- Assisting the mentor and teammates in resolving technical challenges and
- Ability to develop smart documentation of solution design, interfaces, implementations, and dependencies and
- Any other Task Assigned by management.
Qualification and Experience:
- The right candidate must have 2 or more years of software development experience in the MERN tech stack.
- Experienced in enterprise application estimations.
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented and MVC design patterns and development.
- An expert with MERN (full stack), Node.js (Sails.js/Nestjs), React JS, React Native, TypeScript, TDD, Jest Enzyme, Redux, Apollo graphQL, and GraphQL.
- Experienced with CI/CD pipelines, GitHub Actions, Travis CI, Fast Lane, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with SQL / No SQL Databases development e.g. MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Good knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.) will be a plus point.
- A good understanding of distributed systems and microservices architecture.
- Having an understanding of the restful architectures, event-based, and service-oriented architecture.
- Ability to learn and adopt new frameworks, tools, and technologies.
- Ability to take initiative and have the motivation to make things happen.
- Values a culture of mentorship and learning.
- A mission-driven attitude and
- An excellent team player.