VIsion systems for space exploration.
Micro-Cameras & Space Exploration SA (MCSE) develops specific systems in the field of scientific instrumentation for space exploration and has been selected for the development of imaging systems in several ESA missions, like PROBA 1 and 2, SMART-1, Rosetta, MarsExpress/Beagle2, Sentinel 1a, BepiColombo, JUICE, Biomass, and also onboard the International Space Station.
In the frame of developments for space applications, you will be responsible for:
- Alignment of MCSE’s work packages with the project PA/QA plan
- Audit, review and follow-up of suppliers
- Review of project documentation
- Participation in reviews with clients/partners and space agencies
- Configuration and documentation management
- Product assurance (RAMS)
- Conduct EN9100 certification of the company
- Master’s degree, preferably in electronics
- A least 5 years of experience preferably in the space domain
- Experience with PA/QA and developments for space applications
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge ESA and NASA Requirements and Standards is an advantage