Finding Space & Satellite Professionals New Jobs!
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer who wants to work on projects which are out of this world???
One of the UK leading space & satellite companies are looking for several embedded software engineers to join their team. If you have experience working with Embbed C, Real Time systems and love to write clean code this is the job for you!
- Development of complex real-time applications to meet customer requirements and interfaces
- Ability to capture requirements and deliver software within tight timeframes
- Ensure effective plans are in place to deliver software in accordance with the schedule and PA/QA requirements of the project
- Ensure risks to the development are identified, managed and communicated to Projects and Engineering
- Involvement in internal software peer reviews
Skills & Experience:
- Exposure to recognised industry standard software development processes
- Several years embedded software engineering experience
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computing or similar subject
- Embedded C
- Knowledge Real time systems
- Developing real time systems using VxWorks / RT Linux / Bare board
- Knowledge / appreciation of digital electronics
- Knowledge of SPARC, ARM architectures preferable
- Knowledge of CAN, Serial and IP communication protocols
For more information on this position, please apply with your cv.