An opportunity has arrived for an Electrical AIT Engineer to work for one of the Top 3 European Space Companies, based in Germany.
They are partnered with ESA on some of the most important space programs of our time, including the Lunar Gateway and Hera.
Covering projects from Human Spaceflight and the next generation of travel; to Galileo, Europe’s very own GNSS; it’s never been a more exciting time to work at the forefront of Space Technology!
- Carry out AIT procedures of electronic subsystems and participate in testing reviews and review boards.
- Assist with the procurement of EGSE in line with technical, schedule, and budgetary requirements.
- Work closely with internal staff on AIT projects, including Product and Quality Assurance, and the Systems Engineering team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ industry experience working on space projects.
- Hands-on electronics construction and test experience.
- Understanding of the EGSE lifecycle.
- Programming for automatic test scripts (TCL/TK, Python, C).