Our client is a leading European Satellite provider including low-orbiting and geostationary satellites for earth observation, navigation, telecommunications, science and space exploration.
The successful candidate will be responsible for protecting the IT infrastructure against threats – such as security breaches, computer viruses or attacks by cyber criminals.
The duties consist of:
- Breaking down project Cyber Security requirements and tailoring to specific projects
- Definition and implementation of project Cyber Security guidelines, policies and rules
- Project-wide support for implementation of the corresponding Cyber Security measures (hardware, software, training)
- Supervising the implementation of Security measures
- Monitor Cyber Security measures, guiding project team members on IT security questions
- Coordinating with the Corporate Security department, Security Administrators and IT Administrators
- Cyber Security documentation and reporting, both internally to management and externally towards customers; this includes formal cyber security reports and audits.
- Management of Project resources (time, man-hours, budget, hardware, licenses).
- Identification and analysis of cyber-security vulnerabilities, risk assessment and mitigation.
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, or related field.
- Experience in analyzing IT Infrastructure regarding IT Security, good knowledge of information systems operation and maintenance.
- Relevant certificate as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Knowledge of national and international IT frameworks (e.g. ITIL, ISO 27001/27002, NIST Cyber-Security Framework, BSI basic protection)
- Knowledge of different attacking scenarios, threats and hacking groups
- Excellent analytical and well developed documentation and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- German language skills would be an asset