We currently have an exciting opportunity for a IT Solution Tester based in Germany.
This is a great opportunity to work within the aerospace industry.
Description of main tasks (non-exhaustive):
- Compliance checks and tests of software deliverables including documentation against the requirements and specifications;
- Definition of test plans and test cases;
- Construction of test scenarios and scripts, including automation;
- Test coordination and execution;
- Documenting & reporting of test results;
- Take responsibility in planning and testing of the applications;
- Production and review of test scripts;
- Building the test environment;
- Investigation and replication of issues, logging of issues;
- Continual contribution to the improvements of the test process;
- Elaboration of test programs;
- At minimum Bachelor.
- Excellent understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design;
- Strong experience in testing solutions and systems: writing test cases, test scripts, automation of testing and execution of tests;
- Experience in implementation of ITIL Best Practices;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in IT, of which minimum 3 years in testing IT solutions (Standard level);
- Professional experience with at least one automated testing tool and issue tracker.
- English at level B2 or equivalent.
Other competences and skills:
- Problem identification and solving skills: ability to constructively challenge assumptions, identify key issues and escalate as appropriate;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Very good writing skills;
- Very good time-management and organisational skills;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in team, through a methodological approach;
- Ability to cope with changing technologies and environments;
- Ability to integrate in existing multicultural teams;
- Up-to-date with the latest automated testing tools and techniques;
- Integrity & Professionalism.