(DTR) Ground Operations Data Systems Multi-Mission Engineer Clone
Finding Space & Satellite Professionals New Jobs!
As DTR – Ground Operations Data Systems Multi-Mission Engineer you will concentrate your activities on the following:
- DTR services in support of the ESA PTR to manage the overall successful implementation of the EGOS-MG System (Phase 1).
- Provision of system security architect support (Phase 1)
- EGOS-MG System Security (Phase 1) covering the following tasks and deliverables:
- Provision of security engineering support to the specification, design and development activities taking place in the context of the EGOS-MG Project;
- Production of the EGOS-MG Project Security Managementq Plan;
- Production of the system security threat and risk analyses (SRA),
- Production of the Statement of Compliance to the ESA Security Directives and associated requirements;
- Production of the EGOS-MG System-specific Security Requirement Statement (SSRS);
- Production of the EGOS-MG Security Certification Plan and liaison with Security related bodies and authorities (e.g. ESA Security Office) as required to achieve certification;
- Production of the EGOS-MG Security Aspects of Design / security architecture, aligned with the EGOS-MG system model and design
- Conduct of dedicated technical reviews of Security related requirements/design involving the main stakeholders
- Definition of the system level security-related processes and services;
- Provision of system security architect support covers the following tasks and deliverables:
- Production of the EGOS-MG Security Aspects of Design / security architecture, aligned with / generated from the Unified Architecture Framework-based EGOS-MG system model;
- Update of the UAF-based EGOS-MG system model with security requirements and controls traceability, design, services and processes definition
- Co-ordination with other EGOS-MG work-packages, teams and stakeholders (e.g. IT infrastructure, DevOps, Environments, ..) to ensure coherent system level design of the security related aspects;
- University degree in a relevant engineering field, astronomy, mathematics or physics.
- Skills to apply own knowledge to develop solutions to technical (mathematical and dynamical) problems in cooperation with customers and other expert
- Extensive system security architect experience:
- Applied experience in system security engineering, security architecture specification and design definition;
- Applied systems engineering experience for large complex systems. NOTE: preferably in space mission ground segment systems;
- Knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, in particular applied experience with the MagicDraw tool and the Object Management Group’s Unified Architectural Framework;
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise IT security solutions (e.g. IAM, SSO, DevSecOps, Zero Trust Architectures, ..) design, integration and verification;
- Fluency in English, both in speech and writing.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace