Finding Space & Satellite Professionals New Jobs!
As SUP – Ground Operations Data Systems Multi-Mission Engineer you will concentrate your activities on the following:
- Definition of the system security threat and risk analysis (SRA) methodology
- Definition of the specification structure and profiles associated with the EGOS-MG System-specific
- Security Requirement Statement (SSRS);
- Execution of the SRA, including conduct of stakeholder workshops and production of the security risk analysis deliverables.
The SRA task shall include:
- Production of a high level SRA at mission ground segment system level, re-using where possible already executed mission analyses;
- Production of the detailed SRA for the EGOS-MG system.
- This approach shall ensure adequate and representative context establishment i.e. that the mitigation and controls derived from the EGOS-MG analysis are complete, adequate and proportional to the concerns and risk tolerance of the mission customers, accounting where possible for different security profiles depending on the mission;
- Derivation of applicable security controls for the EGOS-MG system to achieve an adequate security assurance level (up to Protection Level 2 (PL2)) and mapping compliance with the ESA Security
- Directives, in order to enable support to missions at PL1 and PL2;
- Production of the Statement of Compliance to the ESA Security Directives and associated requirements;
- Production of the EGOS-MG SSRS;
- Definition of the (residual) risk register approach for the EGOS-MG Project;
- Preliminary definition of the Security Operating Procedures (SECOPS) for the EGOS-MG Project.
- University degree in a relevant engineering field, astronomy, mathematics or physics.
- Skills to apply own knowledge to develop solutions to technical (mathematical and dynamical) problems in cooperation with customers and other expert
- Knowledge of security threats and risks associated with space mission ground segment systems;
- Applied experience in security threat and risk analysis applied to complex software-intensive systems and deep knowledge of associated methodologies and standards;
- Knowledge and practical application of security standards and publications (e.g. ISO27K, NIST, MITRE, OWASP, ..);
- Knowledge of modern software system security threats, risks and associated mitigating controls.
- NOTE: Preferably with experience in application to space mission ground segment systems;
- Knowledge of modern software system security engineering practices (e.g. DevSecOps, CI/CD, cloud native application security, container security, Infrastructure as Code, zero trust architectures ..);
- Applied experience in the definition of security controls, procedures and requirement specifications for complex software-intensive systems.
- Fluency in English, both in speech and writing.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace