Electronics Engineer / EEE Parts Specialist
Finding Space & Satellite Professionals New Jobs!
We are currently recruiting for an Electronics Engineer / EEE Parts Specialist on behalf of one of the Three Leading European Aerospace Companies.
- Guide electronics engineers selecting electronic components according to project-specific quality standards and requirements.
- Component procurement together with the purchasing department.
- Manage the relations with electronic component suppliers
- Component definition and maintenance in the EEE parts database.
- Prepare project specific parts procurement specifications.
- Prepare and review parts approval documentation and component lists (DCL).
- Support processing of parts non-conformities and provide technical support for usability decisions.
- Manage handling of components and material subject to export control and restrictions, monitor their usage of export-restricted material and related documents.
- Management of qualification tests.
- Component preparation/provision for manufacturing (kitting).
- Management of component storage and allocation of components to projects
- University degree in electrical engineering or physics.
- At least 3 years of experience in technical and quality management of electronic components for space.
- Good knowledge of standards and norms concerning qualification level, reliability (e. g. ESA/ESCC/ECSS, MIL)
- Knowledge of export regulations for EEE components (ITAR, EAR, EAR99).
- Experience in materials management with SAP.
- Knowledge of relevant test procedures and methods for component qualification and screening.
- Experience in electronic component storage and handling.
- Experience in inspection of EEE parts preferably certified by ECSS
- Organized and structured task approach, high degree of motivation and personal identification with the respective task and project.
- Strong focus on reaching progress by thinking and communicating in terms of solutions, ability to reach goals also under schedule pressure.
- Willingness for travel.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in teams, good written and oral English and German.