Finding Space & Satellite Professionals New Jobs!
Do you have working experience in the field of GNSS Systems? Are you fascinated by space and looking to work on projects that are out of this world (Literally out of this world)? If so, this role is for you!
- The fast adoption of the G2G security monitoring system in Operations;
- The implementation of the G2G Cyber Security activities;
- The definition of G2G System Penetration Tests and Security Audits;
- The preparation of the G2G core infrastructure accreditation;
- The preparation of the documentation required by the Security Accreditation Board (SAB) to support the accreditation process;
- Contributing to System and Segments (cyber) security, security risk analysis, accreditation strategy and other security-related topics;
- The definition, analyses and consolidation of System and Segment security and accreditation requirements;
- The implementation of overall security engineering for the G2G System and G2G Segments, including security requirements flow-down, implementation follow-up, security operations engineering and maintenance of the Galileo Evolutions Mission Security Baseline;
- The definition of the G2 System and Segments certification activities, in support to the overall qualification of the security requirements at the System level;
- Defining the G2G system architecture and operations concept;
- The Agency’s interaction with Working Group of National Experts Team, the WG-TEC, WG SPECIAL PRS, the Security Accreditation Panel (GSAP);
- The definition and consolidation of the Security Monitoring specifications and the procurement of the associated ground and space segment infrastructure;
- The system design reviews (PDR and CDR) as well as the qualification phase reviews (QR) on accreditation aspects;
- The implementation of the G2G IOC and FOC Services, including the completion of the associated system infrastructure and service milestones as well as the corresponding service validation activities;
- Generating lessons learned and contributing to the Knowledge Management initiatives in the Directorate of Navigation;
- R&D activities within the Galileo 2nd Generation Project, EGEP, H2020 & Horizon Europe Programmes.
- A Master or PhD degree or equivalent in Telecommunications Engineering or similar with a strong knowledge of Security and GNSS systems.
- Knowledge of Space system and ground systems architecture.
- Knowledge and Experience in System Engineering.
- Knowledge and Experience in Security engineering.
- Knowledge and Experience in Satellite navigation systems and related security architectures.
- Knowledge and Experience in managing industrial contracts.
- Knowledge and experience in the design and development of large distributed security systems.
- Knowledge of the ISO27000 standard.
- Knowledge of accreditation, certification and audit processes.
- Knowledge and Experience in Agile methodologies and DevOps are considered an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible for security clearance from their national security administration.