Finding Space & Satellite Professionals New Jobs!
Are you an experienced Knowledge Management Engineer? Are you fascinated by Space and would like to work on projects that are out of this world? If so, then look no further!
We are currently recruiting for a Knowledge Management Engineer on behalf of a leading Space and Satellite company based in the Netherlands.
Tasks that you will perform:
- Supporting the development and the implementation of the ESA KM roadmap in line with the ESA Digital Agenda for Space.
- Supporting the development and the maintenance of ESA Knowledge Map gathering contributions from ESA directorates and services.
- Supporting the definition, the design, and the implementation of new KM related projects in line with the strategic objectives and directorates needs:
- When appropriate, liaise with contractor companies in charge of KM projects to ensure the duly and timely implementation of agreed requirements.
- In collaboration with and in support to HR, contributing actively to ad-hoc HR related projects e.g., competency management, learning and development, training function.
- In collaboration with ESA Corporate IT, analysing and testing KM related IT solutions and tools; monitoring their use and measuring their effectiveness.
- Supporting the development of the necessary procedures to promote KM in a systematic way and ensuring compliance with ISO 30401:2018.
- In cooperation with ESA Communication Office, promoting actively the importance of KM by developing KM awareness programs to inform staff and external customers of KM resources and systems, contributing to the outreach and promotion of ESA’s KM programme.
- Supporting the work on opening the ESA library worldwide by identifying materials that can be published, suitable platforms and creating the necessary governance for maintenance and update.
- Coordinating the organization of events, such as KM workshops and conferences
- A university master’s degree preferably in technical/scientific disciplines; an experience with KM policies, procedures, tools and practices; a specific experience in project management.
- Experience in an international environment; in project management, and communication.
- The capability of establishing and maintaining high-level interfaces within and outside the Agency.
- Autonomy in the execution of tasks and ability to manage his/her workload, identifying priorities and strategic actions and dealing with colleagues in the Unit; ability to cope with pressure, meet deadlines and deliver on time.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another Member State language is an asset.
- Good communication skills, verbal (in public and during formal meetings) and written; ability to work in a team