Finding Space & Satellite Professionals New Jobs!
Support to ESA projects and ESA technology development contracts in the field of automation and robotics, for the aspects of kinematics, motion control and mechatronics, specifically:
- In the requirement definition, engineering, analysis, validation and verification
- In the assessment of Contract-produced documentation and deliverables
- In the Planning, execution and documentation of laboratory experiments including:
- Development and maintenance of competence on robotic testing equipment and methods
- Preparation of engineering, technology and facility infrastructure
- Execution of Tests and Demonstration.
Contribution to the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the different units of the Automation and Robotics Laboratory, including:
- Maintenance and servicing of the laboratory hardware and software
- Support in planning and implementing new procurements.
- Maintenance of the laboratory inventory.
- Implementation of the laboratory safety rules.
- Implementation of the Laboratory Quality Management System
- Experience in specification, engineering and analysis of robot manipulation, locomotion and control systems.
- Education in mechatronics (covering aspects from mechanical, electrical and computer engineering).
- Practical experience in robot systems and related engineering tools (e.g. standard design, analysis and simulation s/w).
- Experience in the design of mechanism and structures
- Experience in space project work.
- Engineering Master Degree.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace