Finding Space & Satellite Professionals New Jobs!
Follow-up of optical instrument design aspects and support to the development of optical subsystems:
- Provision of expert technical support to ESA projects and studies for the development of optical space instrumentation throughout all project phases- definition and review of all optical system engineering aspects, including requirements, both at system and subsystem level, internal and external interfaces, and engineering budgets- participation in project reviews.
- Evaluation of procurement proposals.
- Contribution to design/optical related performance improvement, in particular, by identifying critical development problems and assisting in their resolution.
- Development of mathematical models and simulations of optical instruments;
- Contribution to lab activities.
- Translation of optical payload performance requirements into optical systems specifications.
- Conceptual design of optical systems, as telescopes, spectrometers.
- Optical design analysis and verification including optical tolerances analyses.
- Assessment of opto-mechanical layouts.
- Definition of plans for experimental validation and calibration of optical systems.
- Evaluation and analysis of test results.
- Verification of high precision optical components technology developments.
- Master or PhD in Physics or Optical Engineering.
- Minumum 4 years relevant experience in Optical Payload Systems.
- Experience in design of optical systems, as telescopes, spectrometers.
- Experience in optical space instrumentation throughout all project phases.
- Fluent English, B2 or higher. Knowledge of any other European Level is an advantage.
- Team work capability, capacity to work independently and developed critical jugement.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace