We are currently searching for a solid Field Sales Representative in New York or Boston to join a rapid growth FinTech company. Our client enables financial institutions to onboard their customers at the click of a button streamlining a timely and laborious process. They are the best in the world at what they do, and they already work with around 65% of the world’s leading financial powerhouses on every continent.
The primary objective of this role is to generate revenue opportunities by creating, maintaining and executing on a sales pipeline and identified opportunities.
The Field Sales Representative (FSR) will be highly confident, energized and assertive. The FSR will work in collaboration with both internal stakeholders and strategic partners to successfully create and close revenue opportunities.
Additionally, the FSR will work in collaboration with various Business Unit stakeholders and sales teams across the globe to support and coordinate go-to-market strategy and business development initiatives driving revenue growth and market expansion for the organization.
Given the reach of this role, domestic and international travel may be required. However, given current travel restriction, FSR candidates should be able to successfully work in a virtual environment by leveraging video technologies to engage with clients, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Managing a number of both Enterprise and Mid-Tier Financial Services accounts to ensure delivery of both individual Annual Contract Value quota and regional ACV targets
- Develop and execute structured and detailed major account planning for your key accounts
- Achieve Key Performance indicators as agreed with your manager
- Effectively manage and optimize your SaaS pipeline
- Proficient at forecasting and outlook processes
- Implement and adhere to our clients’ sales activity reporting structures
- Attend when necessary events & exhibitions which may involve evenings and weekends
- Be the trusted advisor to key C-Level executives/decision makers within the customer or prospect’s organization such as CIO, COO and CRO
- Work withour clients’ Customer Success team to ensure our customers enjoy a best of class customer experience
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5-10+ years working in high performance teams within the B2B Enterprise space preferably selling SaaS products
- Knowledge of Fintech Software Sales lifecycles is preferable
- A general understanding of Financial Institutions from Buy Side to Sell Side
- A keen understanding of one or more areas of Financial Institutions including Corporate & Investment Banking, Asset Management, Commercial Business & Retail Banking, Private Banking & Personal Wealth Mgmt. is desirable
- Experience with relevant topics including client reference data technologies and solutions, client onboarding, KYC and other related processes
- Experience in managing and supporting customer accounts undergoing Digital Transformation or IT Transformation
- Good knowledge of sales tools and processes: Salesforce, MEDDIC, EULA’s, MSA’s etc
- Be able to demonstrate your experience with implementing Sales process improvement programs
- Clarity of thought and entrepreneurial skills to develop new go-to market strategies
- Ability to present competently and very confidently at various levels in an organization from the top down
- Degree in Business/Information Systems or equivalent is preferable but not essential
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through our clients’ in-house University
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy and much more