Finding Space & Satellite Professionals New Jobs!
An exciting opportunity to work for one of Europe’s top space & satellite companies who are looking for career driven engineers to join their team.
We are currently working with an international company with offices all across the world who are looking for an experienced TT&C Engineer to join their team. As a TT&C Engineer you will provide Support on Tracking, Telemetry and Command (TT&C) and Payload Data Transmission (PDT) related topics.
Support on TT&C / PDT related topics:
- Participation to the Concurrent Design Facility work including mission analysis
- Support to studies and analyses of techniques and technologies for Tracking, Telemetry and Command (TT&C) and Payload Data Transmission (PDT) systems, including in particular: modulation, error correction coding, combined (adaptive) modulation/coding, signal synchronisation, digital signal processing, RF/microwave technologies
- Technical support for the development of TT&C and PDT equipment and subsystems.
- Assessing end-to-end TT&C and PDT systems including system level design, (dynamic) link budget assessment, and data flow analysis including interaction between different link layers and between transponder/transmitter and avionics equipment; assessment of related encryption and authentication functions
- Simulation and testing in laboratory of TT&C / PDT systems and equipment
- Generation of technical requirements and statements of work for TT&C /PDT related activities
- Technical support for standardisation activity in the frame of European ECSS and CCSDS
- Support to ESA projects from early conceptual phase to launch preparation.
- A Master degree / PhD in Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering
- In addition to the required 4 years relevant work experience, some years of work experience in the field of satellite TT&C and PDT systems.
- Knowledge of modern computer systems, programming languages, telecommunication standards particularly in the area of TT&C and Telemetry, digital signal processing theory applied to communication systems and simulation tools is required.
- Familiarity with TT&C transponders, Payload Data Transmitters (for Earth Observation) and other spacecraft sub-systems technology design and testing is an asset.
- Knowledge on Authentication and Encryption schemes as applied to TT&C/PDT systems, in addition to cyber security aspects, is also an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible for security clearance from their national security administration.
If you have Master degree / PhD in Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering, who is passionate about working within the an a European space organisation and enjoys working for a company who strive to be the best at what the do, this is the next challenge for you. If successful, you will receive a salary of €70,000 – €100,000 (depending on experience) as well as benefits such as travel allowance, pension, training budget and medical insurance contribution. For more information and full job description, please contact Asha Parmar at Micro IT Global.