Finding Space & Satellite Professionals New Jobs!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading mobile satellite communications company.
With offices based in London, our client is looking for an Integration Engineer who will join a team responsible for the design, development and delivery of aviation projects for their customers.
- Design and deliver solutions to airlines in time, on budget and to requirements.
- Integrate and deliver the technical and architectural aspects of software-based products to ensure consistency, quality and architectural integrity,
- Hands-on integration and development of key technical components, frameworks, interfaces and services.
- Participate and contribute to design reviews, including review of detailed functional specifications,
- Develop test procedures in support of test campaigns and performance evaluation exercises,
- Create and maintain technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution
- Manage and maintain all required design and engineering documents.
- Work closely with other teams within Service Delivery, to ensure proper detailed, documented handover to Operations.
- Work with solution vendors and internal stakeholders to define and design new services and features to improve performance or meet new service requirements.
- Review existing software and infrastructure to identify areas for improvement, added scalability, quality, performance, security maintainability and architectural integrity.
Knowledge and Skills
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator or equivalent experience
- Excellent capacity at debugging complex systems, developing and implementing quick fixes as well as leading and delivering long term permanent solutions to problems.
- Ability to quickly develop proof of concepts / prototypes from scratch
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP
- Excellent knowledge of iptables / iproute / tc
- Proven experience with databases (PostgreSQL)
- Proven experience in operating WiFi networks and their optimization.
- Proven experience in integration programmes involving customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Proven track record in managing delivery timelines and ability to define and respect milestones.
- Proven experience in documenting and describing complex systems.
- Methodical approach to designing and testing systems
- Excellent organisational skills and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of the complete software life cycle
If you are an Integration Engineer who is ready for a new challenging work for a global organisation, this is the job for you! This opportunity also offers Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Bonus and more. Apply now with your CV!