We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Product Consultant for our client within the Financial Services Sector.
As a Business Analyst/Product Consultant you will work with prospective and current business clients to understand their operational and regulatory challenges and design the optimum solution in line with our clients product offering.
Your Activities will include gathering and documenting system requirements, leading design workshops, resolving design issues, understanding business models and processes, supporting development efforts throughout the entire SDLC, and participating in training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
This is a client-facing role so you will have to build relationships and act as the first point of contact with stakeholders and subject matter experts. The role requires absolute professionalism in presenting to clients, running demonstrations and demonstrating proficiency in offering design solutions that meets the specific needs.
- Prepare and lead requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Provide innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions that are aligned with core product offerings
- Manage the client review and sign-off process for the suite of functional documents and artefacts
- Take overall responsibility for the documentation of functional artefacts
- Drive internal processes ensuring standardisation across the Practice
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to the Functional Practice
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams and internal Product Management team
- Keep abreast of product & regulatory changes
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client’s business users
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Travel will be a requirement for this role (Covid-19 permitting)
Required Experience & Skills:
- Consulting experience within the financial services industry in a client-facing role.
- Client-facing experience is essential including delivering presentations and product demonstrations, running workshops and managing client’s expectations
- Experience of delivering complex business or technology solutions, from gathering requirements to designing solutions
- Advantageous to have knowledge of financial regulatory topics, ideally to include AML, KYC, FATCA, MIFID, Dodd Frank, EMIR and related topics
- Knowledge of capital markets industry and products, particularly relating to client and product onboarding would be advantageous
- Experience of software development lifecycle practices
- An understanding of compliance processes and workflows within the financial services industry advantageous
- Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods
- Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in offering design solutions
- Strong interpersonal/leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits