Smart Connected Secured
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
We are looking for a motivated electrical engineer as a key contributor to delivery of our next generation wireless communication chips. You will be working with a cross-functional global team in a collaborative environment that we take pride in. Microchip offers technical and leadership growth opportunities through Microchip Learning Center and top universities trainings.
- Design of analog or RFIC circuit blocks
- Layout supervision and verification
- Working with system design team to specify the circuit requirements
- Testing and debugging of the designs
- Working with foundry support technology and CAD teams to ensure proper use of PDK models for robust and well optimized designs
- Minimum of MS + 3 years of experience or Ph.D. in RF/Analog CMOS IC Design
- Deep understanding of RF/Analog IC design and tape-out experience
- Deep understanding of CMOS transistor and inductor physics and modeling
- Deep understanding of IC layout and packaging effects on circuit performance, cross talk and supply noise couplings
- Experience in IC test and debug
- Familiar with Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre RF, EMX and similar tools