Smart Connected Secured
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
We are seeking an NVM product & test engineer with excellent Electrical Engineering skills to work with product design, Test, Product Quality, and Contract Manufactures to deliver high quality non-volatile memory products. As product & test engineer, you will be responsible for new product introduction, quality assurance, test flow development, yield enhancement, test procedure optimization, electrical function failure analysis, quantitative data collection and statistical data analysis.
- Collaborate with design engineers to define product features and datasheet specification.
- Collaborate with technology development team to define the test solutions.
- Collaborate with test engineer to layout test plan and debug ATE test flows from front-end to back-end.
- New product introduction involves silicon verification, wafer sort test, final test, and device parameter characterization.
- Develop test scripts for large scale quantitative data collection and statistical data analysis.
- Ability to manage multi tasks and prepare test reports for management.
- Develop test methodology and test procedure for product quality assurance, yield enhancement, defects screening and cost reduction.
- Transfer test flows and provide technical support and training to contract manufactures.
- Provide independent technical expertise in resolving test issue.
- BSEE / BSCS or equivalent. MSEE / MSCS preferred
- Minimal 5+ years related experience in New Product Introduction, preferably with NVM / SRAM devices
- Knowledge of CMOS digital and analog circuits operation, characteristics, ATE and laboratory test methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using variety of data analysis methods or tools to derive meaningful results and drive key decisions to solve problems.
- Capable of programming in C/C++, or similar language; embedded software/firmware skills is a plus.
- Capable of operating ATE, bench equipment, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc.
- Experience working with statistical analysis tools
- Prior experience with Python, SQL database.