Smart Connected Secured
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Outbound Marketing responsibility in Taiwan for Microchip’s Timing and Communications Group (TCG) family of timing and passive frequency components.
Working closely with Sales to develop, document, and execute worldwide strategy to grow timing business at focused key accounts.
- Build value proposition by maintaining in depth knowledge of key customers business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure. Communicate with decision makers to ensure
- TCG has access to all timing opportunities.
- Identify account timing spend and target areas to grow share.
- Coordinate across all TCG product groups to deliver a coordinated timing sell. and work with other
- Microchip business units to drive revenue for internal Microchip reference designs incorporating TCG timing solutions.
- Generalize learning from account to develop broad market digital marketing strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with ODMs in Taiwan
- Work with TCG marketing teams and Sales to track reference design partner and OEM design wins and follow up when those designs get to the ODMs drive revenue for TCG products
- Coordinate TCG participation in Design Partner Program for Taiwan ODMs
Working closely with Marcom and Digital Marketing team members, drive Digital Marketing planning and content creation in focused key market segments.
- Develop and maintain market/application focused web assets and assist in other web update/improvement programs
- Plan digital marketing campaigns to increase demand for TCG timing in focus markets globally and regionally
- Generate content: Web, PR, Promotion, Marketo, Videos, Social media, etc. Work directly with
- Marcom to create collateral.
- Identify region specific outbound marketing channels and opportunities.
Regional plan to drive growth
- Identify new market opportunities and strategies to penetrate these markets
- Align with Regional Sales to build relationship and coordinate account plans
- Develop and maintain customer and sales training decks and conduct sales training sessions
- Coordinate division activities to find and win new reference designs at targeted internal and external partners
- Follow up internal and external ref design wins with target OEMs and ODMs in region to drive revenue
- Work independently with minimal supervision, attends weekly calls to deliver regional updates.
- Strong marketing and sales background in semiconductor and passive frequency and timing components
- BSEE and 5+ years’ experience in oscillator and timing industry
- Strong people skills and experience in customer-facing position
- Ability to balance top level market insights with bottom-up analysis to reach conclusions about market direction and dynamics
- Capable technical abilitiesd
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Driven and dynamic when leading cross-functional teams