We deliver reliable satellite-based broadband, mobile and broadcasting solutions for telcos and businesses in Thailand. In the coming years, we plan to expand our service coverage across Asia-Pacific by launching into space a high throughput and low latency geosynchronous earth orbit satellite.
Are you a Sales Engineer with a solid experience in satellite company? Then we have several challenging and exciting roles in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
You will apply your vision, negotiation and communication skills to help growing a successful business. As a Commercial Sales Engineer, you will work closely with executives to generate company’s sales revenue at mu Space Corp.
- Design end-to-end satellite communication solutions to meet customer requirements
- Generate link budgets alternatives that use the space segment efficiently and exceed customer expectations
- Identify space segment capacity with the Business Development and Engineering teams
- Work closely with Satellite Operations, define transponder operating levels.
- Update the carrier database and all other engineering information management systems, for carriers assigned.
- Raise technical operational issues experienced by the customer such as interference or unexpected performance to the attention of the appropriate internal groups.
- Seek from customers expected future technical requirements (coverage, performance targets and service concepts) and bring them forward to the team to assist design of new satellite payload and services.
- Support customers in resolving potential technical system issues by coordinating with the Network Operations team.
- Present technical briefings at trade shows and customer events.
- Recommend trials and product evaluations of satellite communication system technologies.
- Thai, 25 to 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering fields or related fields
- Experience working in satellite company
- Knowledge of;
– VSAT hubs and networks (iDirect, HNS, Gilat, Viasat, Comtech, etc.)
TCP/IP, QoS and terrestrial network infrastructures
– Frequency coordination, impairments such as interference and the satellite regulatory environment
– Transponder loading and capacity management
- Track record of success developing relationships leading to sales
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills
- Deal making, sales mindset with ability to think creatively and adapt to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Highly effective and persuasive sales ability
- Able to generate sales results and assists building strong sales and marketing infrastructure to the company
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Strong analytic, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good interpersonal and team building skills including goal setting and conflict resolution
- Able to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Willing to work extended hours on need basis to meet deadlines
- Visionary and risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
We offer a supportive and engaging work environment. You will have opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis, so submit your resume as early as possible.