We look forward to reaching beyond gravity together with you.
- Python and/or C/C++ languages
- Experienced in machine learning and deep learning
- Passionate, commitment, can-do attitude
At mu Space Corp, our strong passion for space is the key factor to create amazing things for improving the quality of life and enabling cities to become more sustainable for the future. We are looking for people who share that passion and dedicate themselves to make a commitment that leads to success.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be part of our engineering team in the early phases of product development on the design and manufacturing of advanced materials and technology. An ideal candidate must be able to work independently as well as in a team, a problem solver, and committed to success. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is a must!
- Construct the deep learning models for various tasks as assigned
- Participate in all phases of deep learning model construction flow (e.g. training, evaluation)
- Integrate available machine learning APIs into the system
- Work with engineers across the department to develop new products, from prototype to production and real-world uses
- Create and deliver presentations to leadership and peers for design, test, and manufacturing readiness reviews
- Ability to program in Python and/or C/C++ languages
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning fundamental understanding of neural networks and common machine learning algorithms
- Experience in using at least one of the machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, etc.
- Familiar with machine learning tools and data integration in machine learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly accountable with an ability to balance multiple projects while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems creatively, be resourceful, and develop innovative solutions for analysis
- Ability to learn quickly about how new technologies and approaches could affect the design process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Visionary and risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space, or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas, and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic and drive to succeed