Engineering the Future of Commercial Space
We are looking for a Marketing Intern willing to contribute to the success of the company – a real team player with great communication skills who will grow professionally within the most exciting industry in the world (or out of this world, to be precise)!
In this position, you will have a chance to work with projects within multiple marketing domains, including digital advertising, creating, and updating marketing material, PR, social media campaigns.
Your primary focus will be helping coordinate EVENTS. We participate at numerous, both physical and virtual, events throughout the year and your help will be needed to make sure that everything goes smoothly- that no event deadline is missed, all parties involved are well informed about NanoAvionics and the company has exceptional representation at trade shows, conferences, webinars, live broadcasts, career days and other events.
- Support and execute tradeshows including booth ordering, shipping, staffing and ensuring smooth communication, show follow-ups, marketing material, and overall show needs
- Support marketing events that NanoAvionics team organizes – workshops, live broadcasts, webinars, open office events, career shows
- In collaboration with the Marketing Coordinator, Content Manager, and other departments, ensure that each event is accompanied by a dedicated communications campaign
- Coordinate campaign lead tracking in CRM with sales and marketing, assist in creating targeted campaign lists
- Assist in other ongoing projects when needed – creating and updating marketing materials, managing digital advertising campaigns, updating the website, coordinating the supply of NanoAvionics merch and etc.
- Result-oriented, proactive, and can-do attitude with a willingness to learn and perform daily hands-on activities
- Ability to act and adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Teamwork and people-oriented work approach
- Digital savvy personality
- Ability to see the bigger picture and navigate towards it
- Excellent communicator with very good English language knowledge (oral and written)
IT WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU:
- Had a previous experience with trade shows or conferences
- Had hands-on experience with Photoshop or other visual tools
- Possibility to be fully employed after successful internship (internship duration – 3 to 6 months)
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely
- LAN parties with CS tournaments and sci-fi movies in cinemas (yes, geeky squad, what can we say)
- Team events – airsoft, curling, parties, orienteering and much more
- Snacks in the kitchen to fuel your productivity & Wolt dinners just in case you stay late in the office
- Free parking, bike shed, shower, table tennis, mini-football and company merch (the basics, but nice to have)
- Oh, did we mention space? Possibly it’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance to contribute to a commercial space race!