Engineering the Future of Commercial Space
Our project engineering team is looking for a Project Engineer who will be responsible for the implementation of the projects, related to the production of the satellites, from A to Z. This means that you will be involved in all stages of the satellite production (design, assembly, integration, testing, etc.), communicate with all team members involved in the project, distribute tasks to them, monitor that everything is on time and according to the plan, identify project risks and etc. You will act as the first point of contact for all queries related to the development of a certain satellite. This is an important role in a complex technical environment that requires an enthusiastic and experienced team member. You will be well supported in advancing your career within NanoAvionics!
- Responsible for building actual satellite with the help of experienced engineering team: all the way from contract signature, up to satellite launch into the orbit;
- Ownership of all electrical and EMC decisions and issues at the satellite level (not sub-system level);
- Actual satellite assembly, integration, and testing (AIT) activities on engineering and flight module satellite hardware;
- Coordinate the work and specific tasks of the multi-discipline team;
- Close communication with clients to meet their specific requirements.
- Strong knowledge/ experience in electronics and EMC;
- Experience developing electronic, mechanical, hardware and software systems;
- Project management experience;
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Experience developing your own technical projects would be considered as an advantage (DIY, Hobbyist, etc.);
- Space industry experience or degree is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Starting from 1200 eur/a month (net)
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely
- LAN parties with CS tournaments and sci-fi movies in cinemas (yes, geeky squad, what can we say)
- Team events – airsoft, curling, parties, orienteering and much more
- Snacks in the kitchen to fuel your productivity
- Workshops, global conferences, industry’s meetups and trainings of your choice (doesn’t matter if you want to be like Han Solo or Luke Skywalker, just tell us which skills you wish to boost)
- Paid days off if you are not feeling well
- Employee referral program
- Free parking, bike shed, shower, table tennis, mini-football and company merch (the basics, but nice to have)
- Oh, did we mention space? Possibly it’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance to launch your creations to space!