Engineering the Future of Commercial Space
NanoAvionics is a small satellite mission integrator focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market.
AS EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Maintain current flight software,
- Add new features and implementing drivers for space-tech devices and sensors,
- Support clients and engineers from other departments,
- Participate in software design meetings,
- Write excellent documentation, high-quality code and extensive test
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Minimum two years of experience in programming embedded systems in C++/ C
- Knowledge of electronics
- Experience with Embedded Linux
- Good English language knowledge
- Degree in engineering and experience with microcontrollers, Linux kernel, SPI, I2C, UART, CAN,
- USB interfaces, will be considered as a plus.