Engineering the Future of Commercial Space
In this role, you will work with Corporate Counsel and other colleagues in the Vilnius office. You will collaborate with specialists outside NanoAvionics to provide and ensure high quality and comprehensive legal support to NanoAvionics Group (LT, US, UK).
We are growing fast, so if you are looking for professional challenges in space, join us.
AS LEGAL COUNSEL YOU WILL:
- Ensure legal support for day-to-day business processes.
- Draft legal documents, mostly, commercial contracts, corporate documentation in English.
- Participate in the resolution of a wide range of business and contractual issues and negotiations.
- Take an active role in creating new templates, workflows, and processes to enable the NanoAvionics team to conclude deals efficiently.
WE EXPECT YOU TO:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a legal position in an international company or a law firm
- Have Master’s degree in Law
- Be fluent in English and be advanced in computer literacy
- Have excellent knowledge in general corporate and commercial law
- Show proactivity and a high sense of ownership
- Have a high level of commitment and dedication
- Be able to perform duties independently with minimal instruction given on new projects or assignments
- Starting at 1400 euros neto/a month.
- The final offer will depend based on the level of competencies and experience.
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Paid days off if you are not feeling well
- Free parking, bike shed, shower, table tennis, company merch, and snacks in the kitchen (the basics, but nice to have)
- LAN parties with CS tournaments and sci-fi movies in cinemas (yes, geeky squad, what can we say)
- Team events – airsoft, curling, parties, orienteering, and much more
- Monthly budget for sports – you choose and we got you covered (250 euros per year)
- Workshops, global conferences, industry’s meetups, and training of your choice (doesn’t matter if you want to be like Han Solo or Luke Skywalker, just tell us which skills you wish to boost)
- Oh… did we mention SPACE?! Possibly it’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance to contribute to a commercial space race!