Engineering the Future of Commercial Space
NanoAvionics is a small satellite mission integrator focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market.
AS RF/EMC ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Be designing RF interface boards, splitters
- Be making antenna measurements and RF systems inspections
- Analyzing and validating EMC/EMI problems and doing filter designs.
- Doing test specification for EMC/EMI measurements according to custom requirements.
- Supporting other departments – selecting optimum parameters for required link budget, help with testing setups, debugging, doing specific measurements.
WE EXPECT YOU TO:
- To know major modulation schemes and tradeoffs.
- To be familiar with error correction mechanisms and tradeoffs.
- To understand how bandwidth, power, gain, modulation, error correction, and other parameters influence link budget and data rates.
- To be able to calculate link budget given parameters and make adjustments.
- To be familiar EMC/EMI noise issue causes, debugging and solving.
- To be able to do EMC/EMI compliance requirements and setups.
- Have working experience with Altium Designer.
- Be result-oriented and proactive attitude, willingness to perform daily hands-on activities
- Be able to act and adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Be capable of working alone and in a group
- Have good English language knowledge
NICE TO HAVE:
- Have experience in working with EMC/EMI issues in external laboratories