We specialise in developing complete embedded systems and VHDL designs in a highly standardised environment. In addition, we can offer you advice, tests, reviews and extra personnel to cover shortages in your capacity. If you require any further information, do not hesitate to contact us.
To strengthen our development team, we are looking for a passionate
Senior Embedded Software Engineer (80%-100%)
nanoTRONIC AG is an innovative Swiss engineering company located in Lyss and Zürich Altstetten.
Specializing in highly regulated industries, we are providing development services to internationally oriented customers.
Our expertise spans sectors such as railways, medical technology and space. Our core competences include building ground support equipment and spacecraft subsystems for high-profile space missions.
We are achieving our goals working in interdisciplinary project teams who combine know-how and experience on mechanics, electronics, microelectronics and software. Their activities benefit from close support by our quality and compliance department.
As a fast-growing successful company with currently 60+ employees, we are ready to tackle our clients’ demanding technical challenges.
- Define specifications in cooperation with our customers, based on their requirements.
- Concept, architecture and design of embedded software (bare metal or project-specific OS)
- Cooperation with electronics, microelectronics (FPGA) and mechanics experts.
- Provide subject-specific guidance to junior SW team members.
- Support for commissioning and verification processes.
- Ensure compliance with our high-quality standards.
- Write technical documentation.
What you bring to the table:
- Engineering degree (BSc, MSc) in computer engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
- 6+ years of experience as an embedded SW developer.
- Good working knowledge of hardware/software interfaces and related architectures.
- Proficient in C/C++. Experience with MISRA compliant code is a plus.
- Specific experience with STM32 and nRF52 is a plus.
- Working proficiency in English required. Knowledge of German and/or French is a plus.
- Analytical skills, team spirit and a project oriented but self-dependent working style.
- Willingness to work at our customers’ sites.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours (40 hours per week).
- 24 days of paid annual leave.
- Good social benefits.
- A growing company where your impact matters.
- A flat hierarchy in an uncomplicated setting.
- Opportunity to apply your expertise to a wide range of challenges.
Teamwork is especially important to us. A large part of our success is based on interpersonal interaction for combining expertise from different disciplines. A varied, challenging but exciting range of tasks awaits you.
Send your complete application documents in PDF format.