NATILUS IS A SMALL AND GROWING TEAM OF EXTREMELY PASSIONATE ENGINEERS WORKING ON RE-THINKING THE NEXT GENERATION OF FREIGHT AIRCRAFT. WE ARE BUILDERS AND DESIGNERS WHO HAVE WORKED ON 25+ AIRCRAFT PROGRAMS IN GENERAL AVIATION, COMMERCIAL AND MILITARY AVIATION.
Natilus is looking for an Office Manager for our San Diego office to create a smooth and welcoming environment to enable all of our employees to work effectively. As we are a growing company, there is opportunity for this person to take on a variety of more specialized tasks according to their skill and interests. Natilus is designing and building a large 19,000 lb Blended Wing Body (BWB) unmanned aerial vehicle to reduce the cost of air freight by 50%. It will be one of the largest UAVs in the world and the first full scale BWB design to fly. This position is based out of San Diego, CA and will require 10% travel.
US Citzens or Permanent Residents may apply.
- Day-to-day office operations, keep the office running smoothly
- Inventory and purchasing of all office supplies and purchase requests from employees
- Preparing and tracking purchase orders and ensuring on-time delivery of hardware and other purchases
- Receiving invoices and completing expense reports
- Vendor coordination (including evaluation and budgeting) for repairs/maintenance, cleaning, security, and other facilities projects
- Employee onboarding and offboarding
- Booking and managing travel
- Work with the CEO to identify and implement processes, systems, benefits, and other organizational and administrative improvements to help the team continue to grow
- Scheduling, meeting preparation, and other administrative support
- Responding ad hoc to a variety of other operational requests
- Human resource duties
- 2 year Associates Degree
- A successful candidate will be a quick-thinker, ready to learn new tasks, willing to jump into any challenge, and a friendly face for team members and visitors alike
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excitement and enthusiasm for planning and executing tasks or events
Flexibility and a willingness to take on a variety of tasks, even tasks that may be unfamiliar
Anticipation and situational awareness to solve challenges before they become problems
Comfortable with computers and online software Ability to handle numbers and basic expenses
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Stock Option Plan
Natilus Inc hires solely based on qualifications, merit and competence. Natilus Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Natilus Inc does not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.