Smarter Space Traffic Management
In 2020 Neuraspace was founded with one purpose: fighting space debris with AI and enabling a safe and autonomous space traffic. Today, just one year and a half later, we are significantly closer to achieving our vision of a vibrant Circular Economy in Space. Our product is an end-to-end automated space traffic management solution built on three key pillars enabling higher accuracy in detecting high-risk collisions and reducing human intervention by up to 75%: Data Fusion; Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning; and Manoeuvring Automation. Our customers: satellite operators, insurance companies, regulators and policy makers. Neuraspace is a global startup from day one, headquartered in Coimbra, with offices in Lisbon and Munich. Neuraspace raised €2.5m from Armilar Venture Partners in February 2022 and recently received approval for the acquisition of radars for space surveillance and tracking. With the space economy poised to grow from $300 billion to $1 trillion in the coming years, the system developed by Neuraspace is a cornerstone to secure this growth.
We are a global company, addressing a global problem. Find out why we are different.
- Neuraspace is seeking to hire a skilled sales and business developer to help with the market success of our product. Your duties will primarily revolve around promoting the company’s product and services, developing relations and build a network of prospective clients, predicting client’s objectives, reaching out to prospective clients, understanding customer needs, and preparing and performing sales.
- The opportunity we offer is to join a fast and dynamic start-up active in one of the most exciting new emerging markets in space.
- By joining us you will have the unique chance of shaping this new market by defining how we do business at Neuraspace and positioning us as nothing less than a global leader. Join us!
Areas that play to your Strengths (all the responsibilities we will trust you with)
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Profound expertise of space operators and satellite manufacturers
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs, such as insurance providers
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Your experience includes (proven performance in)
- University Degree or equivalent qualification in business administration, engineering or relevant field;
- In depth knowledge about the workflow and SW tools used by satellite operators,
- Technical experience is a strong plus;
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role;
- Proven sales track record is a plus;
- Experience in customer support is a plus;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport;
- Time management and planning skills;
- Proficiency in English, both in speech and writing; knowledge of another European language is an advantage;
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
On your application
- Please send us your CV and Portfolio/list of Previous Works.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace