Smarter Space Traffic Management
In 2020 Neuraspace was founded with one purpose: fighting space debris with AI. Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help with the development of our product.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Write unit testing, system tests and other quality assurance procedures.
- High-level and low-level designs.
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Determining operational practicality.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Adhere and incentivise adoption of software engineering best practices around Continuous
- Delivery/Continuous Integration.
- Perform code reviews of peer and junior colleagues.
- Incentivize the usage of agile methodologies and frameworks such as Scrum
- > 5y experience working in Software Engineering
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, XP, Safe,…)
Nice to have
- Scrum Master training
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace