NewSpace Systems (NSS) is a trusted multinational spacecraft components and sub-systems manufacturer headquartered in South Africa, with branches in North America, Europe, and Oceania. Leaders in the area of Guidance, Navigation and Control (GNC) products, NSS are supporting the majority of the commercial spacecraft manufacturers, including several blue-chip companies and constellations of 500 satellites and more. Currently exporting to 27 countries across 6 continents, NSS is rapidly increasing its market share.
KEY PURPOSE OF JOB
As part of a major growth strategy, we are seeking a Key Accounts co-ordinator to join our growing project team. In this role, you will report to the Project Manager and have cross-departmental interactions within the company to promote and ensure on-time product delivery to our customers. We will look to you to understand process requirements while partnering with colleagues to merge business goals and realistic project timelines. The ability to continuously follow up and distribute feedback to multiple stakeholders will be fundamental to your success in this role
• Manage high profile customer accounts, acting as liaison between the PMO (project management office) and external clients, building trust and developing relationships
• Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements serving as a point of contact between the customer and business
• Ensuring compliance between statement of work and project milestone deliverables and following up with the relevant department/s.
• Translate and drive prioritization of customer requirements into service and project requests
• Promote a customer-first mind set and use it to set realistic target dates
• Be a catalyst for inter-departmental communication at all phases of a project, scheduling regular status updates to ensure alignments with customer goals is maintained
• Manage distribution of quarterly customer surveys and provide feedback as required
• Serve as point of contact between customer and the quality assurance department in the actioning of non-conformances or deviations in product delivery
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
• Facilitate communication across departments to remove impediments and obstacles for improvement of product delivery and development cycle time
• Set and manage expectations of service quality, availability, and timeliness with internal teams and the client
• Other ad-hoc duties as required by the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree/diploma in a related field is required
Experience & Knowledge:
• 3+ years of Client Relations or client-facing project management/account management experience.
• Experience in a technical environment is preferred
• MS Project experience
• Syspro experience will be an advantage
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Strong understanding of Project Management Processes and Principles
• Self-starter who is confident, independent and can work without close supervision
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues to varying audiences and levels
• Ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure a successful client experience
If you meet the requirements of this vacancy, please send your cv